Klook.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

, ,

GFriend's Umji updates fans about her condition right now




-Seems like she's currently being hospitalized right now..

-Yewon-ah, you're so pretty.. I can't breathe..

-Get well soon, baby..

-She's in hospital? I hope she will get well as soon as possibleㅠㅠ

-She's really good at taking selfies..

-My baby is so pretty..

-Don't get sick, our maknaeㅠㅠ

-She's so cute.. I hope she won't lose weight after getting sickㅠㅠ

-Don't get sick, my babyㅠㅠ

-Yewon-ah.. Get well soonㅠㅠ 

-She's such a babyㅠㅠ

-Yewon-ah.. Don't get sick.. It aches my heart so much..ㅠㅠ

-I hope she's getting a lot of rest right nowㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Is she sick somewhere?ㅠㅠ

-My cutieㅠㅠ I hope she will get better soonㅠㅠ

-She's using Tony Moly Lip Tone Get It Tint..

-Hul.. She looks so cute..

-Yewon-ah..ㅠㅠ Our maknaeㅠㅠ She still manages to think about her fans even when she's sick..ㅠㅠ

-Look at Umji.. She's so freaking pretty..

-Huk.. She's hospitalizedㅠㅠ Get well soonㅠㅠ

-Yewon-ah.. Get well soonㅠㅠYou look so pretty in this pictureㅠㅠ


trazy.com