Klook.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

, ,

Ahn Jaehyun couldn't hide his feelings yesterday

Ahn Jaehyun's expressions when he saw his wife giving him a surprise on tvN award ceremony. The corner of his lips went up in a second as soon as he saw herㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a nice sight to look at..


-She really looks like a goddess here..

-It's such a really nice sight to look at.. Where can I watch the video?

-They both are so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-They both look like babiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He had to control his face in front of the cameras but he was really happy to see his wife on stageㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like they really like each other so muchㅠㅠ I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Goo Hyesun looks like a fairy here..

-I'm so jealous..

-He wanted to hide his expressions but he just couldn'tㅋㅋㅋ That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really nice to see them being happy like this..

-They both are totally in love..! I'm so jealous..

-They got married??

-They're seriously so sweet.. I'm melting..

-I really like this coupleㅠㅠ

-It's my dream to have a cute and sweet relationship like thatㅠㅠ

-This couple is seriously so pretty..


trazy.com