Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

, , , ,

Look at how these three male idols sit based on their siblings

Leo (has three older sisters): *coy*
Ravi (has one younger sister): *modest*
Ken (has two older brothers) *brave*


-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoaㅋㅋ Look at the differenceㅋㅋㅋ

-Does he really have three older sisters?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, my babies are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how they sitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This never fails to make me laughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. This is so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their socks say it allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Three older sistersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bursted out laughing when I saw their socksㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even their expressions...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the.. This is too cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-It has been a long time since I saw this pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't notice their socksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The guy who crosses his legs is Leo, right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their socks are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like kittens... Meowㅋㅋ


trazy.com