Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

I'm so jealous of kids who smile like this..

To start off, she has a very very beautiful face.. And after taking a closer look, her nose doesn't widen up when she smiles.. There are actually a lot of people whose noses don't widen when they smileㅠㅠ

For me, I originally have a very wide and big nose, so when I smile.. it widens up more and my nostrils will flare upㅠㅠ

There are no other solutions except for plastic surgery..ㅠㅠ

[+91][-8]

1. [+55][-33] I'm so jealous of Joy's smile.. She looks so pretty when she smiles..





2. [+51][-0] People who has eye smiles and perfectly-shaped lips when they smile.. It's so nice to look at.. I wish I had that kind of smilesㅠㅠ

3. [+30][-38] I just want to have a smile like this..ㅠㅠ




4. [+21][-6] I'm so jealous of Kang Mina's smileㅠㅠㅠ My teeth doesn't look good, so I always cover them when I smile.. I want to have eye smile as well..




5. [+20][-0] I'm jealous of those kids who look pretty when they smile.. I will harm other people's eyes when I smile so I always cover my face when I do..

6. [+10][-0] To those who are thinking to get your noses done, please think carefully.. A girl I know got her nose done and because of the side effects of it, she can't even go out from her house.. Rhinoplasty is one of the most dangerous plastic surgery, so please think carefullyㅠㅠ

7. [+9][-0] My nose will flare up and it looks really ugly when I smile, but still.. I hope you don't pay much attention to it and smile a lot! Elders (Grandmothers/fathers) find it really adorable.. Please smile in a lovely way.. By lovely, I mean you have to smile sincerely from your heart.. Your smile will look much prettier if you do! I've experienced this!

8. [+9][-0] My eyes will disappear when I smile.. F*ck..

9. [+6][-0] I'm jealous of Kim Yoojung's smile..

10. [+5][-2] I heard the side effects of getting your nose done is no joke..
trazy.com