Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

, , , ,

The heart-fluttering interaction between Seventeen's Dokyeom and GFriend's Yuju

A picture which proves that Dokyeom and Yuju were classmates, a lot of fans think that they both are like the main characters of a webtoon.

Recently, Yuju mentions Seventeen during an interview.



Q: Who is your favorite male idol?
A: The group in which my friend is in, Seventeen!
A message to Dokyeom
"Seventeen's Dokyeom-ah, hi. We first met in the class, thanks for pretending like you actually know me, also for greeting me first and saying that you want to do a duet with me.. Let's do well, fighting!"

So freaking cute..ㅜ
 
 They're getting less awkward now, they can even give thumbs up for each other on music show.
 
 
 They were so awkward back then until the point that it became a big issue, but they have gotten much closer now..

I'm looking forwards to their interactions in the future!
I hope they will do a duet someday, they have to!


-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-They look so cute and heart-fluttering at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They will slay a lot of people if they do a duet.. I hope they will do it for real and as soon as possible, I'm looking forward to it!!

-Hul.. So cuteㅜㅜ They both are so cute..

-Their voices match along and I think it would be really nice if they do a duet!!

-It's a relief now that they've gotten less awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋ They looked hella awkward when they first met on their graduation ceremonyㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like this interaction..

-Look at Seokmin's awkward smile in the last gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seokmin's smile makes my heart skips a beat..

-Kyeom-ah.. I've known you before I started stanning Seventeen because of that gifㅠㅠㅠ

-Babies..ㅠㅠ

-If they really do a duet, they will lack nothing.. I mean, look at their talents and visuals.. They will make a perfect match, a flawless one..

-Hul.. That gif of them giving each other thumbs up is so heart-fluttering..

-Please do a duetㅠㅠㅠ

-Dokyeom is in the vocal line of his group?
  -He's one of the main vocals!

-My Seokmin has gotten so much friends~

-I love you, these cuties!!!

-Look at the chemistry between the two of them...


trazy.com