Klook.com

Monday, September 9, 2024

Seventeen rocks 19 songs live for 90 minutes at Lollapalooza

 

1. Super
2. Don Quixote
3. Darl+ing
4. Ready to Love
5. Rock with You
6. Left & Right
7. Fighting
8. Cheers to Youth
9. Spell
10. Fire
11. Cheers
12. Clap
13. Maestro
14. SOS
15. HOT
16. Headliner
17. Together (Eng Ver.)
18. God of Music
19. Endless Aju Nice...

At this point, it's their own concertㅋㅋ 

Picture of the audience

theqoo 

-Crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-This is the video I'm going to watch during my bike rides from now on. They sound absolutely amazing. It's truly insane.

-I really love Seventeen

-I was planning to sleep while watching the video, but I ended up watching till the endㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a Carat, but I watched the whole videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks so freaking fun.

-Seriously... I wish I was there in the audiencesㅠㅠ

-I'm glad I stayed awake. This is truly the best.

-I thought I'd fall asleep mid-watching, but I stayed awake... Seventeen is so f*cking amazing. The set-list is seriously insane.

-Ah... They really did so well. I'm getting emotional.

-That's a crazy set-list.

-They nailed this!! They did so well.

-Ah... I don't think I can fall asleep nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crazy

-Seventeen is the best

-Their stamina is not humane... Their performance is insane.

-I can't believe I'm watching this for free... Good thing I stayed awake.

trazy.com