Klook.com

Monday, September 9, 2024

No matter how close you are, if you can't meet often...

 

No matter how close you are, if distance grows or you can't meet often, do you think it's: 

1. Natural to grow distant 

2. If you grow apart because of something like that, weren't you never that close in the first place? Even if we don't meet often, it doesn't mean the feelings grow distant.

Let's discuss this according to your MBTI types!!

theqoo

-For me, it's 2. But I can also be 1, depending on the person.

-In my experience, it's 1. I'm an INFP.

-For friends, I think I'm gonna go with 2. But for lovers, it's 1. I'm an INFP.

-Mostly 1, but I have friends who are 2. I’ve had a friend for over 25 years, and even if we only meet once or twice a year, it’s never awkward, and they’re the first person I think of when I'm going through tough times. INFP/ISFP/ESFP

-I have friends who stay close even if we don’t meet often, but I also have other friends who grow distant, if we don’t meet.

-1. I'm an ISFP.

-1. I'm an INTP.

-For me, I always feel familiar around my close friends even if we haven't met for years.

-2. I only see my friend once in every few years (We live in different regions), but we're still very close. I think this depends on the individual.

-Even if you can't meet often, you need to keep in touch to maintain your friendship. If there's no contact at all, then it's natural to grow distant. 

-Communication is key.

-1. That's just how it is.

-1. I'm an ENFP. I believe friends can eventually drift apart.

trazy.com