Klook.com

Monday, September 9, 2024

RIIZE's Japanese debut single sells 250,000 copies, ranking #1 in weekly sales.

 

https://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/141448/2

This is based on Billboard Japan's sales, with Oricon sales expected to be around 210,000 to 220,000 copies.

theqoo

-Isn't this the best-selling SM artist in recent years?

-Congrats, RIIZE 🧡🧡

-Oh, congrats, RIIZE!!

-Whoa... RIIZE is also very popular in Japan...

-RIIZE, fighting! 🧡

-I hope they keep doing well in Japan.

-They sold well. Will they do an arena tour next year?

-I hope they continue to grow steadily in Japan🧡

-Did they appear on any Japanese music shows?

-Wow, that's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... They're gaining positive reactions even in Japan

-I kind of expected this, especially since a Japanese friend of mine asked me to send her a copy of RIIZE's Korean album. As expected, they're doing so well.

-There was a lot of demand in Japan, so I kind of expected this. It’s not surprising.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My Japanese friend told me she liked RIIZE's Wonbin and Eunseok. I think they’re going to get even more popular in Japan soon.

-Wonbin definitely has the kind of face that Japanese people likeㅋㅋ

-Hasn't it been less than a week since the release? They're selling really well.
trazy.com