Klook.com

Monday, September 9, 2024

,

European fans at Lollapalooza chanting Seventeen Jeonghan's name, who is about to enlist soon

 

I almost cried while watching this in real-time...🥺

Come back safely, Jeonghan-ah! 

 

His real last stage before enlisting was so beautiful

theqoo

-How can we send someone like that to the military?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Han Sungsoo should go on his behalfㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't send him off, reallyㅠㅠㅠ He's at his peak.

-Let Mr. Bang and Mr. Han enlist instead of him

-Don't goㅠㅠ

-When is he enlisting to the military?

-Why is an angel going to the military😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Jeonghan-ah... You worked so hard and I’m proud of youㅠㅠ

-Jeonghan-ahㅜㅜㅜ Don't goㅜㅜㅜ

-What will this rabbit protect?ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜ

-ㅠㅠㅠㅜ I can’t believe it, really...

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t send him offㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He’s so beautiful that it makes it even more sorrowfulㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe Seventeen is at the age to enlist in the militaryㅠㅠ

-Why does a squirrel have to go to the militaryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so pretty... Let's meet again once you come back safely...

-His hair has grown a lot. 

trazy.com