Klook.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

,

Byun Wooseok to open Weverse Community and DM

 

๐Ÿ“ข Meet BYEON WOO SEOK on Weverse on May 9th!

✨ 12 PM (KST) Weverse Community Open

✨ 2 PM (KST) Weverse DM Open 



-Gotta set alarms

-Is Weverse DM like chatting directly with celebrities? One-on-one?
 ใ„ดIt's like Bubble chat, but to fans, it looks like one-on-one chatting with the celebrity.

-The agency is doing a good job.

-Weverse = Free fan cafe/Twitter-like platform (communication, uploading data, live broadcasts, fan club memberships, etc.) Weverse DM = Paid communication function, e.g., Bubble. Everything is done within Weverse; you just need to sign up.

-I signed up on Weverse for Byun Wooseokใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-This seems better than the fan cafe

-Don't know what it is, but I signed up anywayใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Don't really know what Weverse is, but first thing first, I gotta make the payment.

-I'm trying Weverse for the first time....

-Whoa, I'll sign up right away tomorrow.

-Sunjae, because of you, I'm doing this too!!!!

-Is this free??

-Wow...... what's this!? Do I have to pay right away?

-Do I just need to install the Weverse app?

-Going to install Weverse.

-I'm gonna join too, it's my first time with this kind of thing.
trazy.com