Klook.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

, , ,

Byun Wooseok comforts Kim Hyeyoon after filming her crying scene

 

Byun Wooseok comforting Kim Hyeyoon with the excuse that she's warm because of the hotpack... My heart feels heavy 

The behind-the-scenes of the kissing scene is here... The fact that they film the kissing scene in different ways according to the age is so good

theqoo

-He's so sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's really affectionateㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Does Kim Hyeyoon have a small figure or is it just that Byun Wooseok's hands that are big? His one hand almost covers half of her back

-I'm doneㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, crazyㄷㄷ

-My heart aches because of Byun Wooseok latelyㅠㅠ

-It's cute that Byun Wooseok is giving his opinion on the kissing sceneㅋㅋ Seems like he's a fan of rom-com and melodramas.

-I'm strugglingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.......... insane........... How can a person be like that... Byun Wooseok must be Sunjae in real life. The affection Sunjae has is probably from Byun Wooseok's true self. 

-Byun Wooseok's true self is naturally affectionate ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This Aunt is smiling like the Joker right hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you watch their behind-the-scenes, you'll see that Taesung is also affectionateㅋㅋㅋ

-Ha, I'm tiredㅜㅜ

-From his gentle voice to his affectionate gestures, I'm melting. No, he's too affectionate, I might continue to melt and disappearㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com