Klook.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

, , ,

Uhm Tae-goo x Han Sunhwa Romcom 'Playful Woman' Poster

 

A romance drama that tells the story of Jihwan, who is trying to clear up his dark past, and 'Mini Unnie' Eunha, who loves to play with children. 

theqoo

-I can't help but look forward to this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Uhm Tae-goo in a romcom?? I'm really curious... The posters are driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋ

-What's this? Seems like it'll be fun.

-The posters are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't waitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always wanted to watch a rom-com like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world has really become better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This casting is legitㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, the black and pink (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) combination is so exciting, I'm so happy right now.  I hope the lead actors have a solid image, acting skills, and everything else, and I hope the directing and screenplay are well done tooㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-No seriously, the poster is so well doneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is already exciting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Uhm Tae-goo and a romcom? This combination is highly anticipatedㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPink earringsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so excited after seeing the posterㅋㅋㅋ It seems like it'll be fun.

-Oh, this is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looking forward to it, definitely have to watch thisㅋㅋㅋ

-What's with the posterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The poster is well done, got me interestedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's going to be really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it.

-Uhm Tae-goo finally doing a rom-com? Damn, but what's up with the posterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The second poster is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


trazy.com