Klook.com

Saturday, March 9, 2024

,

The person who sat next to a the child alone at IU's concert



There Was a Child Sitting Next to Me Alone at IU's Concert

She seemed like an elementary student...? She gave me snacks and told me it was her first time going to a concert, she also asked me to take care of her. She really enjoyed the concert and when it ended, I helped with her belongings. She told me that she was waiting for her guardian to come. I told her it was fun and to go home safely. When I got home, I noticed there was a letter from her mother in the snacks. 


Hello, UAENA! I'm the mother of a young fan who came to IU's concert for the first time. She was lucky enough to succeed in getting the ticket. Since it's one seat per ticket, I had to send my daughter alone. Although she has a guardian nearby, her seat is not close enoughㅠㅠ (Unfortunately, I failed to get a ticket myselfㅠㅠ).

Honestly, I was very worried about sending my daughter alone. I was worried if it was safe for her to go to a concert alone at such a young age... And also if it would cause inconvenience to others. But seeing my daughter so happy because she loves IU so much, I couldn't bring myself to cancel the ticket. 

I have taught her concert ettiquete as much as possible! But since neither her dad nor I have ever been to a concert, I'm worried if what we have taught her is not enough. 

If there are any mistakes my daughter makes unknowingly, please kindly let her know in a friendly manner. And if she does make a mistake, she may not know because it's her first time at a concert. I apologize and ask your forgiveness with a generoud heart. 

I hope everyone has an enjoyable concert experience. Thank you for reading this long message. 


-It's so touching 🥺

-I'm cryingㅠㅠ I hope this UAENA mother and daughter can come together to IU's concert next time...

-I'm crying as I ride the last train to go back home...

-Wow... That's really touching. I hope that child had fun at the concert.

-I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing upㅜㅜㅜ I hope that baby had a lot of fun at the concert!

-Her mother is really thoughtfulㅠㅠㅠ

-This is very heart-warmingㅠㅠㅠ

-Things like this make me cryㅠㅠㅠ

-I bet both that baby and her mother are so happy because the OP took a good care of her!

-That mother must be such a wonderful person...

-Asking the other fans to take care of her and handing out snacks because it's her first time going to a concertㅠㅠ It's something that even adults don't doㅠㅠ That baby is going to grow up into a good person. To her mother, you've raised your child really well.

-I wonder if that baby enjoyed the concertㅠㅠ

-I'm cryingㅠㅠ I hope today becomes a core memory for that baby...

-It's a relief that baby met a kind UANEA who sat next to her...

-It must've been a day full of happiness for that baby UAENA🥺💜

-Guys, I have a daughter in 2nd grade. That paper is from a school-supplied notebooksㅠㅠ

-I just know that child was extremely polite even without meeting her. Did she have a good time?

-So heartwarmingㅠㅠㅠ I hope that baby UAENA made it home safelyㅠㅠ

-It's heartwarming to know that the person who sat next to her during the concert helped her with their belongings and waited until her guardian arrivedㅠㅠㅠ

-That baby UAENA must've been so happy. Just the thoughts of her talking about the concert to her mom is so adorableㅠㅠ

-I thought I was the only one cryingㅠㅠㅠ I hope it became a good memory for the babyㅠㅠㅠ

-If I get a letter like that, I'll definitely keep itㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com