Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2024

, , ,

LE SSERAFIM Kim Chaewon Recently Shared a Long Post

Today, I had the honor of being invited as a guest to IU sunbaenim's concert!

Since I was young, IU sunbaenim has been someone I've looked up to, gaining strength and experiencing various emotions while growing up. I always dreamed of meeting her in person, and now, to actually stand as a guest at her concert... I still can't believe it.

Even though it was brief, as I watched IU sunbaenim's stage from behind before going on, the moment I dreamed of while watching her, and all the moments I've worked hard until now, flashed before my eyes, making me emotional.

Then, I thought a lot about our UAENAs.

If I can feel this emotion while watching IU sunbaenim, then perhaps our UAENAs can feel the same when they see me.

I want to become a source of strength for UAENAs just like IU sunbaenim has been for me.

I want the emotions I felt today to linger in my memory for a long time!

And I've set a new goal for myself.

I hope UAENAs will continue to support me by my side until I achieve that goal.

I'll do my best!

This is the longest post she has ever written after she debuted in LE SSERAFIM. Real fans can relateㅋㅋ

instiz

-She really did meet IU, right?ㅜㅜ
ㄴI don't think soㅠㅠ Their schedules are too packed and it didn't overlap with IU's. They couldn't even film any challengesㅠㅠ
ㄴI heard they got the chance to exchange greetings briefly!! I guess they couldn't film any challenges, thoughㅠㅠ
ㄴThey exchanged greetings! My seat was next to the console, so I heard themㅋㅋㅋ They greeted briefly and went on stage. 

-It's such a huge fortune and happiness to be able to give and receive this kind of love from each other..

-It must've been disappointing for her. If only it wasn't for her scheduleㅠㅠ She really wanted to see IUㅠㅠㅠ I hope they can meet again next time

-This is really cute, but it also brings tears to my eyes 🥺

-So touching 🥺

-I wonder how nervous she must have been. It seems like she's genuinely happy, and it makes me feel good too.

trazy.com