Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2024

, ,

Park Bogum Attends IU's Concert as a Guest Performer

 

theqoo 

-I should've gone to IU's concert today,,,

-Wow, he's a great singer...

-He's really handsome, damn...

-His face is truly a blessing...

-He's not only handsome, but also sings really well...

-Why is he so good at singing?? His voice is really nice...

-I'm so jealous of people who went to IU's concert today... They're lucky because they got to see IU and Park Bogumㅠㅠ

-Insane... I should've gone to her concert today...

-Did he bulk up?? He looks more muscular now... By the way, why is he so good at singing??

-Wow... I'm so envious of the people who went to IU's concert todayㅠㅠ

-His singing skills have improved. He was a decent singer before, but it seems like he has improved now. I want to see the full version of him singing...

-Bogum, please do a musical tooㅋㅋㅋ

-The second clip looks like a scene from a drama...

-I was feeling down today but I'm happy now...

-I mean... He doesn't have to also be good at singing, does he?

-Is there anything that he can't do?

trazy.com