Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2024

, , ,

The drama that's been dropping spoilers since Episode 1

TW: May contain spoiler

 

tvN Sat-Sun Drama, Queen of Drama

The female lead role, played by Kim Jiwon, has a limited time left to live

theqoo

-I was expecting more, though. It felt bland to me. 

-Plagiator writer...

-I'm not watching it, then...

-I'm not supporting any plagiator writers~~

-I was looking forward to it after watching the trailer, though...

-I'm not watching anything written by this writer...

-But even the title doesn't sound appealing, though. It sounds so bland. 

-It's really good! Even though the female lead is mean, the fact that she's a terminally ill patient makes it more exciting.

-It's about a terminally ill patient? My interest suddenly dropped...

-That makes me want to watch it even less. It's the type of plot I dislike the most.

-I really hate dramas about terminally ill patients...

-Huh...? In this day and age??

-Someone attempted suicide because of this plagiator and yet she's out there releasing new projects? That's very shameless of her. 

-Ah, this was written by Park Jieun? I started watching it because of the lead actress, but it turned out to be not as fun as I thought. For now, I think I'll just watch until the fourth episode...

-Written by Park Jieun?? Absolutely not gonna watch it.

-I can't stand watching dramas written by plagiator writers...

-I will never watch dramas written by plagiators. The victim is out there shedding tears of blood. If you want to watch it, just watch it quietly. There's no need to hype it up. If it's really that good, people will watch it anyway...

trazy.com