Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2024

,

'Exhuma' Surpasses 8M Viewers in South Korea๐ŸŽ‰

 

theqoo 

-Let's aim for 10 million.

-Already???? Why so fast?

-Wow, are they really going to hit 10M views?

-Wow, congratulations.

-They're going to hit 10M views at this point

-8M views already? That's incredible

-I just watched it yesterday, it was really good...

-Crazy... It might hit 10M views faster than expected...

-I haven't watched it and yet it already hits 8M views... Wow...

-Wow, I watched it on the second day of release and thought it would reach a maximum of 8 million, but is it really going to hit 10 million?

-Wow, it seems like it's really going to hit 10 million, and it's going faster than expected.

-I watched it already, but I want to watch it again.

-They're definitely hitting 10 million.

-Wow, amazing! With this pace, it seems like they'll reach 11 million smoothly next weekใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-That's crazy❤️❤️ Should I go see it again?

-Please, let's have a re-release of "The Wailing" while we're at it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

-I just got home from watching it for the second time!

trazy.com