Klook.com

Sunday, March 10, 2024

, , ,

The Drama That Shows 10 Kissing Scenes in The First Episode

 








But they all pass in just one-second cuts.

TVN 'Queen of Tears' starring Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon aired its first episode today. 

theqoo 

-A drama that starts with a married couple. That's newㅋㅋㅋ This looks interesting.

-They have a really good chemistry

-People who enjoy the work of a writer who steals from others are not very smart...

-I'm not watching this drama because the writer is a plagializer. She even drove the person she plagiarized from to attempt suicide. 

-I'm probably not going to watch this drama...

-The kissing scenes are so beautiful... It's a shame that they pass too quickly.

-This writer's previous drama didn't get a good response in the beginning either, due to the plagiarism controversy. But then it still blew up. Let's see how this goes, thenㅋㅋㅋ We shouldn't watch it for the sake of rookie writer who was plagiarized. 

-Boycott the plagializer.

-It was so boring, bland, and childish. 

-The first episode wasn't that great, honestly. Maybe it'll start to get more interesting from episode 2 onwards...

-Yeah, I'm not watching this...

-If we keep supporting her work like this, she'll keep on plagiarizing...

-It's boring and too predictable...

-I love Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon, but I'm probably not going to watch this...

-I love Kim Jiwon, but I'm not watching any dramas written by this writer...

-I really don't want to watch the drama, so I'm just going to watch the snippets and leave. I appreciate your post OP, thank you!

-Honestly, it was one of the most interesting dramas I've watched recently.

-If I were an actress, I'd probably catch feelings from filming this type of scene...

trazy.com