Klook.com

Saturday, March 9, 2024

How would you feel if your boyfriend says, "I'm dating you because you're pretty"?

 

1. Since he's complementing me for being pretty, I'd feel good

2. Since he's only dating me for my looks, I'd feel bad

Please write your MBTI too

instiz

-2. I'm an ISTP.

-1. I'm an ESFJ.

-1. I'm an ENTP.

-1. I'm an ISFP. I know I'm not that pretty, so I'd just take it as a joke slightly mixed with compliment. 

-I'm not that pretty, but there have been a lot of people who told me that I'm their ideal type, regardless of their gender. So I'd just think that he's saying that I'm his type, but I don't know how to react. I mean... I'm not sincerely thankful, but I'd say 'Thank you'. 

-That's funny. I'd just take it that he's completely in love with me. I'm an ISFJ.

-1. I know I'm not that pretty, so I'd just take it that he's completely in love with me.

-Obviously 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'd just reply "My looks are indeed my greatest weapon, hohoho" and feel good about it.

-2, isn't it natural?? I mean, we're not just friends. We're in love with each other, it's unacceptable to say things like that. 

-1. Well, I'm dating him because of his looks too...ㅎ

-2. I'm an INFJ. But it might vary depending on his tone when he says it. 

-1. I'm an INTJ. 

-1. I'm an ENTP, I think I'd feel really good if someone told me that. 

-1. I'm an INTJ. I mean... He says I look pretty, it probably means that he's really in love with me. 

trazy.com