Klook.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

, ,

Stray Kids Becomes The Headliner of Lollapalooza 2024 (+ Also Featuring IVE)

 


IVE is second from the left on the fourth row


-Is it the music festival that TXT performed as headliner in last year?

-Whoa... There are a lot of Kpop idols who become headliners in music festivals these days

-Where's IVE?

-That's amazing. Congratulations Stray Kids.

-I'm really looking forward to their performance, especially because they perform live really well. I can already imagine how fun their stages are going to be.

-They were one of the headliners for Lollapalooza in Paris last year, and this year... In Chicago. Congratulations!

-Wow, the lineup is really crazy...

-I didn't know Lollapalooza held their festivals in multiple places. I really loved the one they did in Paris last year, and now Chicago?!

-Congratulations to Stray Kids and IVE

-SKZ, I'm really proud of you🥰

-I'm really excited about this! Stray Kids has a lot of songs that are suitable for festivals. I can't wait!

-Oh... JYP's American girl group, VCHA, is also performing here...

-Stray Kids... Please perform in South Korea as much as you do in overseas,,

-I want to see The Killers so bad...

-Stray Kids has already been confirmed to perform in 3 different overseas music festivals... That's so cool.

trazy.com