Klook.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

, ,

Sungjin Receives Praise for His Voice After Starring in 'Killing Voice' Today

 


 theqoo

-Thank you for being in a band

-Sungjin-ah, your break was too long. People around me are asking about who you areㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the guy who shaved his head, right...? I couldn't recognize him at him because of his long hair...

-Is he the main vocalist in DAY6?

-I love the way he hits every single note, with no exceptions, accuratelyㅋㅋㅋ

-I first saw him in Killing Voice. I really love his voice. 

-I've always thought he's an amazing singer, but he seems to have improved even more after enlisting in the military service...

-His voice completes DAY6's songs... Seriously, he's the best.

-He's a really good singer. So three out of four members in DAY6 play instruments and handle vocal positions, right? What about the drummer? Does he also do the chorus while he drums?

-I personally think his voice is the identity of DAY6

-He's not only a great singer, but he's also very handsome...

-His voice itself is a whole band...

-It's been awhile since I heard him sing Let Goㅠㅠ Anyway, his hair has gotten so longㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungjin's voice is really charming...

trazy.com