Klook.com

Monday, March 18, 2024

,

Hyeri's Instagram Update

 

Hello, this is Hye-ri.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for the speculations and controversies that arose due to my personal emotions in the past few days. It seems that I didn't anticipate the impact of my every action. I genuinely apologize to those who have been affected by my actions.

Last November, there was an article about the end of an 8-year relationship of mine. The decision was not made hastily, and even after the breakup article came out, we discussed having further conversations. However, we didn't have any contact or meetings after that conversation. And I believe that the emotions portrayed after reading a new article four months later were not those of the actress Lee Hye-ri but rather those of just Hye-ri. I apologize once again for causing harm in a moment of emotion.

In the past few days, I couldn't explain the reasons for my actions because our conversations were overly personal, which I thought would only increase exhaustion. If this has caused confusion to anyone, I apologize for that as well.

From now on, I will be more careful with my words and actions. Thank you.

(This post will be deleted soon. Thank you.)

theqoo

-I have been in a long-term relationship before, I totally understand how she feels...

-That's just how life is... It's only viral because they're celebrities

-Honestly, I can totally understand all of their perspectives. Please stop blaming it on anyone. 

-It seemed that their breakup wasn't going smoothly, despite being a long-term relationship. She had been continuously following Ryu's Instagram account until the articles came out.

-Hul... I can understand her...

-Oh Gosh... I want to give Hyeri some pats on her shoulders...

-I guess that's why she didn't unfollow Ryu Junyeol right away...

-I can absolutely understand her. The one at fault here is the guy.

-I feel so bad for Hyeri... And also Han Sohee. I mean... What is going on right now?

-I've been in a 5-year relationship before so I clearly understand how she feels...

-8 years... That's really a long time...

-Oh Gosh... It seems like there was no closure...

-That means she hadn't unfollowed Ryu Junyeol because she was waiting for him to give her closure...

-8 years... It must've been really tough for her, then. It breaks my heart to know that she didn't even have the time to settle her feelings because she already got exposed by the media.

-Ending an 8-year relationship like that... I completely understand how Hyeri feels.

trazy.com