Klook.com

Monday, March 18, 2024

, , ,

From Han Sohee's Perspective, Ryu Junyeol Had Already Broken Up in June 2023

'...His previous relationship ended in early 2023'

However, from Hyeri's perspective, she and Ryu Junyeol was going to talk things through in November 2023
'The decision to end our relationship wasn't made hastily in a short period. In fact, even after the breakup news came out, we agreed that we should have further discussions to talk things through'


????


-If I were Hyeri, throwing shades on Instagram wouldn't be the only thing I do. Hyeri is really kind. 

-Girls, run away now...

-I sincerely hope Hyeri would gain some strength. I can't imagine how sad she is to end her 8-year relationship like this.

-I wonder who told Han Sohee that Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri broke up in early 2023...

-I'm sure Han Sohee actually heard that from Ryu Junyeolㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-It seems like Han Sohee thought they had completely broken up, judging by how unfair she felt. It's really unfortunate.

-I understand that Han Sohee must've felt unfair, but the least she could do was not to attack Hyeri through her Instagram story...

-Ryu's image is going downhill...

-Ryu Junyeol doesn't even have the courage to make things clear to Hyeri?? I mean, he's way older than her, though?

-This means that both Hyeri and Han Sohee are victims...

-I personally think Han Sohee did nothing wrong...

-Hyeri was right... This is really interesting

-I personally think Han Sohee heard that from Ryu Junyeol, it's just that she's trying to shield him by saying that she read it from some articles. 

-I think Han Sohee was wrong to accept Ryu Junyeol without knowing the actual situation that was going on between him and Hyeri at that time, but she already apologized so I don't think we should blame her anymore. Ryu Junyeol is so rude, what the hell is this?

-Ryu Junyeol is seriously the worst. I freaking hate him.

-Protect Sohee at all costsㅠㅠ

-Ryu Junyeol is such a coward.

 

trazy.com