Klook.com

Monday, March 18, 2024

, , , ,

The Current Situation of Hyeri, Han Sohee, and Ryu Junyeol Reminds me of DAY6's Congratulations Lyrics

 


-I finally understand these lyrics now; the lyrics are so sad ㅠㅠㅠ

-Was this their debut song??? I remember watching the MV so many times because I like Woosik so much

-But the song is really good, it's a classic.

-Wow, I didn't realize how sad the lyrics areㅜㅜㅜ

-I'm really shocked after reading the lyrics.

-This song is really a hit, but this is the first time I've seen the lyrics in detailㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is almost like modern literature...

-I also thought of this song as I followed the news...

-Wow, I liked this song but this is the first time I've seen the lyrics... such a sad lyrics..

-Wow, it's so relatable to the current situation.

-The lyrics are too sadㅜ

-Now I understand the lyrics and the music video.....
trazy.com