Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2024

,

'Exhuma' Surpasses 10M Viewers!πŸŽ‰

 

theqoo 

-That's impressive!!

-That's crazy...

-Congratulations. This is really amazing.

-I just watched the movie. I really didn't expect this movie would hit 10M viewersγ„·γ„· 

-Finally, 10M viewers!! I'm really glad to hear thisγ… γ… γ… 

-I can't watch it because it's a horror movie but... I'm rooting for it!

-Congratulations... That's a really vile cakeγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Kyaa... Congratulations on surpassing 10M viewers!

-Hul, congratulations 'Exhuma'!

-I can't believe an occult movie could surpass 10M viewersγ…œγ…œ

-Wow... Congratulations! Thank you for creating such an amazing movie!!

-I just watched the movie for the 3rd time yesterday. I'm so glad to hear that it finally has reached 10M viewersγ… γ…  Congratulations!

-Now that they surpassed 10M viewers, I hope they'd make a spin-off or a prequel of it!

-The cake looks so scaryγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

trazy.com