Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2024

,

Introvert Kim Jiwon at the Beginning and End of Filming for 'Amazing Saturday'

 Beginning

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

Ending


๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚
(Tired)

Quick, someone give Kim Jiwon a transfusion of spicy Chapagetti~~~

(TMI: Kim Jiwon reportedly stopped eating Chinese food for a year due to the filming of "Queen of Tears.")


-Please do a Mukbang of spicy Chapagetti

-As an Introvert, I can relateใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-She was so energized in the beginningใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-It feels like I'm watching my own self...ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-She seems to be a real introvertใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-I really like Kim Jiwon these days, she's really cute... I didn't know she was that cute...

-What a familiar expressionใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Send her home quicklyใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-She clearly needs to go home to recharge herselfใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-It seems like the filming went over 3 hours. It's understandable that she looks very tiredใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-That's exactly how I look at company dinnersใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-I watched 'Amazing Saturday' and I noticed she had good reactions, did whatever she was told to, and responded well to the jokesใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ It must've been hard for her since she's an introvert, but I really hope she would appear on more variety showsใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ She's so cuteใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-She looks so lifeless at the endใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Her expression in the last picture drives me crazyใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Go find your lost soul, Unnieใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹




trazy.com