Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2024

, ,

A Clip of Kim Jiwon Asking for Nucksal's Autograph Goes Viral

 

theqoo 

-Seriously, though... Why is she so cute???

-The way she said, 'Unnie... I got it...', is seriously so cute...

-She's so freaking cuteㅜㅜ I had to watch the clip 3 times...

-It seems like Kim Jiwon is really close with her older sister. If I had a younger sister like her, I'd adore her so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-I bet her older sister is just as gorgeous as her... An angel...

-I wish I was Kim Jiwon's older sister...

-Has she always been this cute?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really jealous of her older sister, not gonna lie...

-I want to have Nucksal's autograph too!!

-Hul... The level of her adorableness is just... shocking.

-She's so lovely...

-So cute...ㅜㅜ Look at the way she talks...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Crazy... Is it even allowed for someone to be this cute???

-So cute... I wish I had a sister like her...

-Please be my older sister...

trazy.com