Klook.com

Friday, March 15, 2024

, , , ,

Eunchae Expressed How Deeply Moved She Was After Receiving Jam From Wendy, But There Seems to be a Mistake


Wendy Sunbaenim, I love you.
I am truly blessed that you dared to give me a homemade jam as a gift. Sunbaenim, you're fresher, more thrilling, and sweeter than all the jams in this world...

It seems like the subject of the verb is wrong, Eunchae-yaㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ


-Eunchae-ya, fix it quiclyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I understand how deeply moved you are, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-'How dare you gift me a jam?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe she was so excited to receive a gift from Wendy that she didn't realize she made a mistakeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think what she meant was 'Can I dare to receive such a gift?ㅜㅜ' But it's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even her mistake makes her seem like a baby, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'How dare...!!!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way her name is 'Wendy' and the fact she makes jam and gifts it to other people feels like something out of a fairytale...

-I understand what she means, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'This senior dared to give me a jam!!!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is she a foreigner?

-My baby must've been so excited... How adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not about the placement of the word, it's the subject that's wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe she was too excited that she got tangled while writing the captionㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

-I think I know what she meant to express, but she wrote it wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com