Klook.com

Saturday, March 16, 2024

, ,

Han Sohee's Blog Update

 Hello everyone, I know many of you have been surprised and perhaps hurt by my recent actions over the past two days. To be honest, while it's true that revealing this through an article might have been more appropriate, I wanted to minimize any hurt for my precious fans by sharing a bit through this message.

Firstly, it's true that we are in a relationship with positive emotions. However, I wish the term "Transit Love" could have been avoided. The truth is, we met through a photo exhibition which was organized by my friend who is a photographer. I went with the intention of visiting the exhibition and I heard the news that we might collaborate on a project together.

Secondly, when we exchanged feelings, it was already the beginning of 2024, and his previous relationship ended in early 2023, with the breakup article coming out in November. Based on this fact, I confirmed my feelings and continued the relationship.

Thirdly, regarding my pathetic Instagram story, yes, it was pathetic and pitiful. I should have just stayed quiet. Due to my discomfort with rumors and stories about me that kept coming up, I admit I momentarily lost my senses and acted improperly. I sincerely offer my apologize to her and to all of you for not handling the situation wisely. Regardless of the reasons, my actions were driven more by emotions than rationality, and I wholeheartedly admit my mistake.

Fourthly, while related articles may emerge, they don't represent all my feelings and emotions. My blog remains the only platform for communicating with my fans. I'm sorry for abruptly visiting you like this, and I apologize for causing concern and distress to my fans who have been worried about me. Even bringing good news still feels insufficient, so I want to express how sorry I am, again and again, for my fans who haven't been sleeping due to concerns and have been upset and saddened by hearing about my situation. I always spoke half-jokingly and half-sincerely, but causing unnecessary worry and concern despite being in my thirties makes me feel inadequate. Nevertheless, I'm grateful and sorry for being able to convey a little bit of my heart in this space, and I'm feeling a mix of emotions.

I realize lately that the pressure to only show a positive image might be harming me. Living a life focused solely on outcomes, I've begun to look back and wonder if I've missed those fleeting moments. I believe that your affection towards me isn't just based on a few photos or videos. Even if I deny it, if you already perceive arrogance in my attitude, then perhaps I actually possess such negative traits. I think it's time for me to acknowledge that and return to my original self, to rediscover what I truly want, what I enjoyed, and what made me happy. It seems like taking this two-year break has turned me into a rascal. As mentioned earlier, I'm open to criticism and advice.

Even amidst all of this this, when I think about my fans who are worrying about me, it hurts me deeply. However, rather than avoiding punishment when I make mistakes, I believe in becoming a better version of myself, so I sincerely thank you for your unwavering support. I'm sorry and regretful, but that's what drives me to do better. Being ambitious, I want to learn how to control myself better and present a more mature version of myself. I'll strive to come back stronger. I apologize for visiting you with such a heavy-hearted message in my blog, which only updates a few times a year. Have a good morning, remember to eat, and stay strong. Fighting!

theqoo

-Why are people looking for Ryu Junyeol? Why should he explain the situation and clarify his position for you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly speaking, none of the three of them did wrong. Except for the fact that Han Sohee was acting rude... She already said she's going to apologize to Hyeri anyway, what more do you guys want?

-There's no need to criticize and attack each other but... Seriously, what's so attractive about Ryu Junyeol that these girls, who are probably so much older than him, fell for him? It's fascinating. He must have some kind of charm. 

-I love Han Sohee because of how honest she is. I'm always rooting for her.

-I see... I wonder why people are attacking her until she has to apologize...? This situation shouldn't have happened in the first place. 

-I'm rooting for Han Sohee. She didn't do anything and yet she's been getting hate all day long. 

-Ryu Junyeol may cause both his current girlfriend and his ex more hate comments if he speaks up right now. It's wiser to just stay quiet. 

-I like how honest she is...

-Hyeri would get even more hate comments if Ryu Junyeol speaks up... Anyway, this is a very well-written post. 

-I personally think Han Sohee is very cool for being this straightforward. It's so much better than just throwing shades on Instagram. She even acknowledged that she did wrong. It's really cool of her. 

-They make an amazing couple!! I hope they date for a long time and end up in marriage. 

-Did she really write this, though? It sounds so different from what she wrote yesterday.

-What kind of blessing was Ryu Junyeol born with...

-Han Sohee, have some strength!

-I think because she has been blogging for quite a long time, she knows how to delivers her feelings and thoughts really well. This is very well written. 

-I like her even more after reading this post. I've always liked her, so what she posted yesterday kinda raised my question marks. However, she totally sounds like herself here. 

-F*ck.. Stop hoping for them to get marriedㅜㅜ

-Oh my goodness... Tell me this is just a lie...

trazy.com