Klook.com

Saturday, March 16, 2024

, ,

Hyuna and Yong Junhyung Spotted at the Airport

 

theqoo 

-Why is his mouth open like that;;

-He looks like someone whose glasses fog up after eating a hot stew...

-It looks like she's dating a soulless AI...

-Is he sick? Why does he look so unenergized...

-That's exactly how I walked when I starved myself for 3 months trying to lose weight...

-Why does he walk like his soul has been stripped away;;

-Yong Junhyung wasn't like that before... Why does he look like a 80-year-old there?

-The glasses are the ones at fault hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Any men who go near Hyuna always look sickㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is she Leonardo Dicaprio or what... Why does she always date blonde men who look sick?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop laughing because of the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Every man she dates always looks sick...

-He looks blind;; I'm sorry if this comes out rude...

-This makes me think that the image of Edawn I've been seeing all this time might not have been the real Edawn at all...

-ㅋㅋㅋWhy does he look so sickㅠㅠ I mean, the way he walks and the way his eyes are unfocused...

-Maybe she's into men who look tired...?

-His glassesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com