Klook.com

Saturday, March 16, 2024

, , ,

Gong Seungyeon Denies Dating Rumors with Son Hojun

 

Actor Gong Seungyeon denied dating rumors with Son Hojun.

On the 16th, news spread that Son Hojun and Gong Seungyeon had developed a romantic relationship after meeting on the SBS drama 'The First Responders'

In response, Gong Seungyeon's agency, Baro Entertainment, stated to DongA.com, "It is groundless."

theqoo

-The whole rumor ended even before I finished cooking my instant noodles.

-Did reporters write articles before getting confirmation from both sides?

-I knew it. There were no pictures anyway.

-What? I just left a comment about how beautiful they are as a couple. I'm sorry.

-What's even more absurd is that the previous article stated they've been dating for 2 yearsㅋㅋㅋ

-I was thinking about how cute they look as a couple, though. I'm sorry.

-I just congratulated them... Guess the information was false. 

-Please do not post articles before getting confirmation from the people involved.

-Why would they release articles without confirming it anyway...

-Who was the informant who gave out the news??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Or did the dating news come out after they broke up?? What's wrong with the informant...

-I'm embarrassed because I just left a comment congratulating them...

-This is fun...

-That surprised meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the fastest feedback I have ever seen from a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com