Klook.com

Saturday, March 16, 2024

,

Seems Like Han Sohee is Currently Replying to Comments on Her Blog

After seeing Sohee's Instagram story, I had many thoughts. People label her 'Transit Love'. From Sohee's perspective, it must feel so unfair. However, I think the way she handles the whole situation was wrong. It's not that I don't understand how she feels, I do. But if she handles it that way, people will only curse her, saying things like, 'Look at her attacking her senior,' 'Was she that kind of person?', etc. I hope Sohee will become a more mature person through this experience. 

Sohee: That's right. I also think my attitude was reckless this time. I acted impulsively because I felt like all my actions were being portrayed negatively with various keywords. 

Why are you revealing someone else's breakup timing? Is it okay to disclose someone else's privacy like this so you can claim your innocence? It's quite rude. 

Sohee: The breakup timing I mentioned was based on an article last June. If it's rude, I'll delete it. It was meant as evidence that I didn't steal him from her, but I guess it was also impolite. 

Do third parties have the right to know the truth? I believe not! Please don't get swept away by public reactions. 

Sohee: Rather than getting swept away, my mistake this time is significant. From the Instagram story onwards, it seems like I turned small things into a big deal. 
 


It's sad how this is her first post of the year.

Sohee: I'm sorry.


Her image dropped by 10 notches. Tsk tsk.

Sohee: Although it's disappointing that my image, which has been built by fans and all of you, has been tarnished by this incident, I will humbly accept it. 


-It's not easy to acknowledge your mistakes like that. I just hope people would stop. 

-Why would people visit her blog just to leave hate comments...

-Oh... I think it's better for her to stop responding to those commentsㅠㅠ She's creating a bigger issue by doing that. I personally think no one is at fault here, though...

-She should've closed her comment section...

-I mean... Please just stay quiet, I beg you.

-How did this turn into this chaos... Sigh...

-Is it a sin to be in a relationship...?

-I personally think it's better for her to continue replying to those comments. Rather than hiding herself, it seems like it's better for her to show her humane side. She acknowledged her wrong-doings, the only thing that matters now is for her to not repeat the same mistake in the future, no? Everyone makes mistakes, whether they're celebrities or not; there's no big mistake or small mistake, they're all the same. It's not like she cheated or stole someone else's boyfriend, though. She was being falsely accused and in the middle of clarifying things, she harmed Hyeri. However, she acknowledged it was wrong. As long as she doesn't repeat the same mistake in the future, it's fine... Right?

-I love you, Sohee... Please only read positive commentsㅠㅠ

-I feel bad for her. I feel like she's acting like that because she's too kind. I just hope people would stop hating on her now...

-What is Ryu Junyeol doing? Honestly, being the person who caused all of this chaos, Ryu Junyeol should've been the one to write that post.

-She's truly a cool person...

-I find myself liking her more and more... She knows the right time to be confident and humble.

-Someone needs to take her phone away from her...

-This is very heartbreakingㅜㅜ I hope she can overcome this
trazy.com