Klook.com

Saturday, March 16, 2024

,

'Exhuma' Hits 9M Viewers๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

 

theqoo 

-Looks like they're going to hit 10M viewers next week!!

-That picture is seriously so cuteใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-Let's go for 10M viewers!

-Let's become the first occult movie to reach 10M viewers!

-At this point, they're going to hit 10M viewers... Congratulations!

-I should go re-watch it next week

-The way they all create the number '9' with their arms is so cute

-I've watched 'Exhuma' twice. Looks like I'm gonna have to watch it for the 3rd time.

-I just watched 'Exhuma' today!

-How could a horror movie hit 10M viewers! Amazing!

-It's still showing in the cinemas? 

-I just watched it in the cinema today~ It was really good~ They're going to surpass 10M viewers at this point~

-Should I watch this for the 4th time?

-I'm so proud!

-I'm really proud of 'Exhuma'. Jang Jaehyun, you did well.

-I just watched this movie for the 3rd time todayใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Congratulations!

trazy.com