Klook.com

Friday, March 15, 2024

,

The final cast of Squid Game Season 2

 

Lee Jungjae


Lee Byunghun


Oh Dalsoo


T.O.P


Lee Jinwook


Gong Yoo


Im Siwan


Kang Haneul


Wi Hajun


Park Sunghoon


Yang Donggeun


Lee David


Noh Jaewon


Park Gyuyoung


Kim Aeshim


Jo Yuri


Won Jian


Kim Sieun

It will be released at the end of this year.
It is reported that the total production cost, excluding actor/actress fees, is 100 Billion KRW.


-Oh Dalsoo and T.O.P...?

-DUI, infidelity, #MeToo movement, drug user... There are a lot of stars with various scandals here

-I'm really curious about Jo Yuri's acting skills

-Seems like I won't be watching this season because of some people...

-There are a lot of famous stars here...

-I'm actually worried because the lineup is so extravagant...

-The lineup is really legendary, and not in a good way~~ I'm looking forward to Jo Yuri

-Now I have some reasons to not watch this season...

-I'm sorry for the other stars, but I will not be watching this season...

-The lineup is so extravagant that I lost my interest...

-100 Billion KRW....??? That's crazy...

-Yup, not gonna watch it...

-I can't believe I lost my interest after seeing the lineup...

-The end of the year...? How much longer do I have to waitㅠㅠ

-T.O.P? Does he have any experience in acting?

-I was really happy when I heard that Siwan was going to star in Squid Game, though...

trazy.com