Klook.com

Saturday, October 7, 2023

, ,

The clip of Got7 Jinyoung from the military that receives positive reactions

 

It's because he dances so well

theqoo 

-That is the best dance cover of Fast Forward that I have ever seenㄷㄷ

-He got accepted into JYP Ent. because of his dancing skills...

-Look at his f*cking body...

-He's really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... He's really good!! He looks even cooler in the military uniform...

-I can't stop watching that clip... He literally didn't miss any details. He looks like a professional choreographer or dancer.

-Is that Jinyoung who played Yoo Babi??? I had no idea he was such an amazing dancer... By the way, he looks so strong here. He looks so much cooler than before.

-Whoa... He is indeed really good. I think he's just as amazing as a professional dancer here...

-That is exactly why I fell in love with him... He's a really great dancer...

-Whoa... He makes that choreography look so easy to follow...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinyoung-ah, I can't keep track of how many times I have watched this clip...

-Didn't he used to have a slender body before?? He bulked up...

-I'm not used to seeing my cute Jinyoung-ie in the military uniform... When did he bulk up that much...?

-I mean... Isn't he the guy who starred in Yumi's Cells?? Was he always that good at dancing?? It's really impressive...

-It fascinates me to see him dancing on the same stage with Ong Seongwoo, Lee Minhyuk, and Ha Sungwoon...

trazy.com