Klook.com

Saturday, October 7, 2023

, , ,

The reason why ASTRO & Moonbin-Sanha's fans are crying at dawn today

 ASTRO's youngest member, Sanha, posted his cover of DISH's Neko at 01:26AM, known as Bin's hour (Moonbin's birthday is on January 26th).



A few months ago, Sanha posted on the official fan cafe that he was listening to DISH's Neko.

You must have become a cat, right?


Moonbin's nickname is ๋ฉ๋ƒฅ์ด (NB: Meong-nyang-ie, which resembles the sound that a cats make)
In the latest letter Sanha wrote to Moonbin, he attached an illustration of a cat and wrote 'I thought this was you, Hyung'. This makes fans wonder if the lyrics of that song remind him of Moonbin. 

And the cover that he posted today. 
He wrote the lyrics and puts it on the video.

If you become an abandoned cat,
then I would hold you in my arms.
If you get hurt, I will wipe that wound.
Give you warmth with all my heart.
I miss you, I can't forget you.
I want you to come back, even in the form of a cat.

The original lyrics are supposed to be ๅ› (Kimi, you). But he changed it to ใƒ’ใƒงใƒณ(Hyung)


If Hyung was an abandoned cat, 
then I would hold you in my arms, Hyung.
If you get hurt, I will wipe your wound.
Give you warmth with all my heart.
I miss you... I can't forget you Hyung.
I want you to come back, even in the form of a cat.
One day, please come back to me.
Then I will be happy again.

In the video, you can see the number '1' in ASTRO's group chat, which indicates the messages have been read by all of the members, except one.

 







I cried when I first listened to this song
Because I felt like it was expressing my feelings
That's why I've been wanting to sing it
I'm sure my family, my fellow members, AROHA, and everyone else will be happy one day. I'm sure of it. 

I've been crying for one hour, since the moment he posted that video
However, I have to admit that it also gives me comfort.

I hope Binnie, Sanha, their families, ASTRO's members, and also all of their fans will always be healthy and happy.


-The number '1' that will never disappear... That's really sad. It's early in the morning and I'm already crying.

-I love how he expresses how much he's longing for Moonbin...

-'You must have become a cat, right?' That part is really sad... Also, the fact that Sanha changed the lyrics from 'you' to 'Hyung' too...

-It breaks my heart, especially because I can feel his sincerity through his voice... I hope everyone will get better and happierใ… ใ… 

-I hope everyone will get better, little by little... May we all feel less sad, little by little...

-I miss you... Is it possible for me to be happy even when you're not around? 

-I'm not a fan, but I'm crying at dawn when I saw that post...ใ… ใ…  I wish both ASTRO and their fans all the happiness there is in this world...

-Sanha-ya, thank you and I love you...

-I'm starting my day with tearsใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-I miss you... I'm not fine. I'm too busy living my life, I never had the chance to express my feelings properly. However, I promise to be happy. Let's all be happy. 

-I've been thinking about Moonbin a lot lately... I can't forget his smile...

-Let's be happy. I'm sure we all can be happyใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-It really breaks my heart to see that shot of their groupchat...

-This is really heartbreaking...

-I'm really grateful to Sanha for expressing his feelings out loud like this. He has no idea how much it strengthens me. I hope Binnie, Sanha, and everyone else to be happy!!

-Sanha-ya... The one with such a beautiful heart... Let's be happy...

trazy.com