Klook.com

Saturday, October 7, 2023

If you were debuting as an idol, would you rather debut under HYBE Ent. or SM Ent.?

 instiz

-HYBE... I heard the food in their cafeteria is really delicious...

-Thinking about my future, I'm gonna choose SM Ent... I don't have the confidence that I wouldn't stir a controversy. Even if I do, I'm sure they wouldn't kick me out.

-Considering the song quality and concept, I'm gonna go with HYBE...

-If I'm guaranteed to be the main vocal of the group, I'm gonna choose SM Ent. I want to stay under that company for more than 16 years and get to release an album every year...

-HYBE because they have a big and strong international fandom...

-SM Ent. because I'm an SM stan...

-HYBE because I think I can make a lot of money if I debuted under their company...

-SM Ent. because I really like their songs...

-I'm gonna go with HYBE because they have a strong international fandom. Besides, I heard the food in their cafeteria is really good.

-I love SM Ent.'s style... It makes me feel like I'm a princess...

-If I were debuting as a girl group member, I'm gonna go with HYBE. However, if I were debuting as a solo singer, I'm choosing SM Ent...

-If I were a female idol, I'm gonna go with HYBE. If I were a male idol, I'm gonna go with SM Ent.

-SM Ent. because I spent a lot of money on their artists, I deserve getting some cashback...

-SM Ent. My idol is under HYBE, but if I were debuting as an idol, I'd rather debut under HYBE

-I would be really grateful if either one of them would recruit me as their trainee...

-SM Ent. because I'm sure they wouldn't kick me out even if I caused a controversy...

-SM Ent. I'm a HYBE stan, but I'd rather debut under SM Ent.

-I want to know how it feels like to be a global star signed under HYBE

trazy.com