Klook.com

Sunday, October 8, 2023

,

Whoa... Bang Sihyuk lost a lot of weight

Please share the secret behind your diet...

 

instiz

-Did he lose weight?
 ㄴI'm posting this because I thought so...!!!

-Yeah... He did lose a lot of weightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He did lose a lot of weight. However, he still has a long way to go. Lose more weight and live for a long time. 

-Whoa... He really did lose a lot of weight. But he still needs to lose some more. He has to be healthy. 

-If I were Bang Sihyuk, I would lose more weight. I have to stay alive no matter what. 

-Whoa... He really did lose a lot of weight. It's not the thinnest he has ever been, though. 

-He's gonna gain it all back in no time...

-Whoa... Jake is really handsome...

-?? He lost a lot of weight. That's not how I remember he looks like. 

-The idols beside him look so handsome that I can't tell if he actually lost weight or not. In my eyes, he just looks... Happy. 

-I can't believe people are actually saying that he lost weight... Looks like he was heavier than that before, then...

-He really did lose a lot of weight... What's wrong with the comments?ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com