Klook.com

Sunday, October 8, 2023

If you could date a character from a drama, who would you choose?

 However, your relationship starts from the point after the storyline of the drama. This means that his ex-girlfriend is the female main character in that drama. 

instiz

-Chilbong-ie...

-Baek Seungsoo from Stove League...

-Cha Eunho from Romance is a Bonus Book...

-Jungpal-ie...

-Nam Siheon

-Gong Yoo from Cofee Prince

-I was going to say Yoon Yoonjae, but I know I can't replace Sung Siwonㅎ

-Kim Tan from The Heirs? If Cha Eunsang was his ex-girlfriend, I'm kinda relieved because it was a really great decision that they broke upㅋㅋㅋ

-How can I replace the female main character when I watched him fall in love with her...

-I wonder if I can replace Hong Seol...

-If my relationship starts after the drama ends... I don't think I can even date him because he's already dead...

-Choi Woong... Woong-ah...

-I mean... How can I replace Bongsoon...?

-Baek Inho...

-Kim Doha from My Lovely Liar

-Cha Eunho from Romance is a Bonus Book. The female main character ends up breaking up with him and getting married to Wonbin anyway...

-Let's be real here... Why would he date me in the first place...?

-Choi Doil from Little Women...

-What about Han Jipyeong...? I know he's the second male lead character, though...

trazy.com