Klook.com

Saturday, October 7, 2023

,

List of dramas that Kim Eunsook wrote

2003: South of The Sun
2004: Lovers in Paris
2005: Lovers in Prague
2006~2007: Lovers
2008: On Air
2009: The City Hall
2010~2011: Secret Garden
2012: A Gentleman's Dignity
2013: The Heirs
2016: Descendants of The Sun
2016~2017: Goblin
2018: Mr Sunshine
2020: The King: Eternal Monarch
2022: The Glory

Which drama did you enjoy watching the most?


-Goblin!!

-My favorite dramas are from Descendants of The Sun up to Mr. Sunshine

-Goblin, Mr Sunshine, and The Gloryㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Secret Garden! I should go re-watch that drama once again

-The Heirs, Goblin, and The Glory!! I've been watching Mr Sunshine these past few days, I really like itㅠㅠㅠ

-Secret Garden... Looking back, that drama is actually really cringe-worthy. However, I have to admit it's the best drama I have ever watched in my life

-Whoa... I've been watching all of her dramas since The City Hall...

-Secret Garden... I just finished re-watching it a few days ago. It's been so long since I actually cried because of a drama.

-There are a lot of her dramas that I enjoyed watching, but the no. 1 is still Secret Garden...

-Mr Sunshine is literally my favorite drama ever...

-The Heirs, Descendants of The Sun, and Goblin

-The Glory is hands down the best drama ever... I don't even watch dramas that often, but I can't resist watching that one...

-I only enjoyed watching Lovers in Paris and Goblin. I only watched the rest from short clips on Youtube Shorts. The Heirs is the one that made me realize that I'm not a big fan of Kim Eunsook's dramas...

-The only drama she wrote that I haven't watched is The Gloryㅋㅋㅋ

-The Heirsㅠㅠㅠ It's my favorite drama ever... I have watched almost all of the dramas she wrote...

 

trazy.com