Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2023

, ,

The songs that Jungkook sings live on BBC Radio UK (Cover of Oasis' Let There Be Love & Seven)

 




He sang those songs live (Not pre-recorded)
He had a cold that day, but he still sounded so f*cking good when singing live


-I have been waiting for these videos to be posted. He sounds really amazingㅜㅜ My ears are melting...

-I really love the songs he performed here... I love how the cold makes his voice sounds huskier than usual

-I love Seven, but his cover of Oasis' song is really amazing... He sounds a little bit huskier than usual because of the cold, but it suits him really well...

-He sounds so amazing that I'm tearing upㅠㅠㅠ Jungkook-ah, you're really amazing...

-He did a great job of covering Oasis' song... He would've gotten a lot of hate if he did a mistake while singing that song in that show, though... I'm really relieved that he did well...

-I really like him because he's really talented...

-His cover of Oasis' song is really insane... You guys have to listen to it while using earphone and maximal volume...

-He sounds so good that I'm about to faint...

-He has a cold??? He sounds really amazing, though???ㅠㅠ

-Jungkook-ah, please sing for eternity...

-Jungkook is truly the bestㅠㅠ His voice is driving me insane

-It sounds like he has a stuffed nose here... You did really well, Jungkook...

-You're telling me that he has a cold?? I didn't even notice that because he sounds really amazing...

trazy.com