Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2023

, ,

Minji's car scene in New Jeans' ETA MV that receives positive reactions from fans

 







-Minji-ya, let's film a movie... Her face drives me insane...

-She should star in a drama... I hope she would start acting...

-I don't know much about idols, but she's freaking gorgeous...

-How come is she still underage? I want to call her Unnie...

-Minji is really gorgeousㅠㅠ She has the type of classical beauty

-She kinda gives off similar vibes to Han Sohee. I bet she would look really beautiful with smokey makeup

-For a moment, I thought she was S.E.S' Eugeneㄷㄷ

-I keep repeating this scene as wellㅋㅋ

-I just watched the MV and I knew right away this post would be about this scene... She's drop dead gorgeousㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This looks like a scene from a Hongkong movie

-Minji is really fascinating. She looks really young with light makeup and looks very mature and alluring with fierce makeup. 

trazy.com