Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2023

, ,

Which SNSD's song was released when you were in middle school?

 

Q: Which SNSD's song was released when you were in middle school?
A: Forever 1!

For... What?????
When I was in middle school, SNSD released The Boys and I Got a Boy...


-Wouldn't it be more polite if you asked whether SNSD had already debuted or not when I was in middle school?ㅠㅠ

-Into The New Worldㅎㅎ...

-??... They haven't even debuted yet when I was in middle school. Please take down this post. 

-Kissing You, Baby Baby, Gee, Genie, Oh!, Hoot...

-The only Girls Generation I knew when I was in middle school was Lee Seungcheol's song...ㅎㅎㅎ SNSD debuted when I was in high school

-I think it was Oh! and Genie...

-The girl group I listened to back when I was in middle school was S.E.S...

-SNSD released I Got a Boy when I was already in collegeㅠㅠ

-Taengoo still hasn't debuted when I was in middle school... She probably was still in elementary school^^

-That song was released when I was already the age to be a mother of a middle school student...

-Looks like the majority of this site's members are in their 30 to 40s... SNSD released Lion Heart, Holiday, All Night, etc when I was in midle schoolㅎㅎ

-...? Didn't they just recently release Forever 1? I think they released Kissing You and Gee when I was in middle school...

-You guys are really young... SNSD debuted when I was 20 years old...

-Gee, Genie, Run Devil Run

-Taeyeon and Tiffany weren't even born yet when I was in middle school...

-I'm the same age as SNSD's members... I remember listening to BoA's My Name and Girls on Top when I was in middle school

trazy.com