Klook.com

Saturday, July 15, 2023

, , , , , ,

Seventeen's Hoshi and Wonwoo join Super Shy challenge with New Jeans' Hyein and Haerin

 



-New Jeans' members are so tall...

-This is so f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jeon Wonwoo and Super Shyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe this is happeningㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jeon Wonwoo suits Super Shy so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really fascinating to see Hoshi and Wonwoo team up for a challengeㅋㅋㅋ

-Who???? Jeon Wonwoo???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mouth is going to rip from smiling too wide at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is crazy... I have never expected to see Jeon Wonwoo dancing to Super Shyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I think this is my first time seeing Jeon Wonwoo joining another idol's challengeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow expected Hoshi to do this challenge, but Wonwoo is kinda surprisingㅋㅋㅋㅋ However, he suits this song really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I rubbed my eyes after reading Wonwoo's name...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wonwoo-ya, you suit this song really well...

-I can't stop smilingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They look really adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Another reason to live...

-Jeon Wonwoo did a challenge???? On top of that, a girl group's challenge??? That is crazy...

-I can't believe I'm seeing Wonwoo and Haerin in the same frame...
trazy.com