Klook.com

Saturday, July 15, 2023

,

EXO sings Growl raw live (Choi Junghoon's Night Park)

 

I think this song was made to brag that they have 3 main vocals

+) As requested, this is their performance of Cream Soda 

theqoo 

-EXO's vocalists are really good...

-They're really amazing... The way they sound stable even when they dance is really unbelievable...

-This song seriously will never get oldㅋㅋ

-Stable vocals and synchronized choreography... They're insane...

-Who are the 3 main vocalists in this group? I can't tell since they all sound really amazing...

-Xiumin surprisingly sounds really good...??

-I have seen tons of people covering this song but none of them can outdo the original (I'm not a fan of EXO)

-My mouth hurts from telling people how good EXO's vocals are... Their live performances are insaneㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I forgot how much I loved EXO... Growl is the best

-How is it possible for them to sing this song live?ㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this even possible? The song is very difficult to sing and the choreography is really intense...

-I'm really jealous of the fans who get to see this performance live...

-Byun Baekhyun's voice still sounds exactly the same as it sounded back in 2013🥺🤍

-Who covered Kai's part in this performance?

-Now this is what you call singer...

trazy.com