Klook.com

Saturday, July 15, 2023

, ,

Jungkook becomes the first Kpop singer to debut at #1 on Spotify US

 



-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body right now...

-I knew this song would be a big hit, but this has exceeded my expectations... Wow...

-I'm so proud of our maknaeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-He just set a new record in the history of K-pop! Jungkook-ie is so cool. Congratulations🎉🎉🎉

-The song is so good, I will never get tired of it no matter how many times I've listened to it...

-My hands are trembling right now...

-In simple words, the first female singer to debut at #1 on Spotify US = Taylor Swift, and the first male singer to debut at #1 on Spotify US = Jungkook

-First of all, the song is really amazing...

-I knew this song would be a big hit, but this is sending me chills down my spineㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook-ah, congratulations...

-Kookie, this is crazyㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy that I'm an Armyㅜㅜㅜ

-I didn't expect him to debut at #1 on Spotify US because I know how hard it is... Is this real? I'm so f*cking happy... Ah, my hands can't stop trembling. I can't calm downㅠㅠㅠ

-Jungkook seems to have the type of voice that foreigners really like... I just checked out the song and I really love it~~

-Whoa... He's always setting new records everytime he comes up with something...

trazy.com