Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2023

, , , , , ,

Yeonjun, Park Jihoo, and Woonhak become the new MCs in Inkigayo

 

https://v.daum.net/v/20230714173751200

theqoo

-I think Park Jihoo will absolutely nail thisㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh... It's very surprising to see Park Jihoo. However, I think she would be a great MC.

-A lot of actresses are becoming music show MCs these days... From Roh Jeong-eui, Kim Jieun, and now Park Jihoo...

-Hul... Woonhak is really charming on stage. I'm really looking forward to himㅋㅋㅋ

-Woonhak, I'm very proud of you...

-Oh Gosh... Congratulations, Woonhakㅜㅜ Break a leg, my baby!

-Whoa... He debuted in May and is chosen to be a music show MC in July... Is this all because of Zico or Hybe?ㅠㅋㅋ I'm so jealous...

-I think Park Jihoo would be a really great MCㅋㅋㅋ I hope she gets to meet EXO...

-She's the actress who starred in Little Women, right?

-Hul... She's the actress who starred as Ban Heesoo in Ditto M/V and the youngest sister in Little Women??

-Hul... This is crazy. Yeonjun is coming back.

-What...? I thought Yeonjun already left? Is he still going to be the MC?

-This is amazing. I have never expected Woonhak to be one of the MCs. I wish him all the best. Congratulations!

-Hasn't Yeonjun always been an Inkigayo MC?

trazy.com