Klook.com

Friday, May 12, 2023

, ,

Idol apologizes for his controversial remarks about unemployed people

I didn't mean to say what I said earlier in a negative way, but it seems like it was misunderstood... I'm sorry😣... I'll be more careful not to make P1eces upset...

I'm posting this because I think people should know that he already apologized.

If you don't know what happened, you can see it here
(NB: Below is the summary of the linked post)




Sometimes I think a lot about the lives of people who walk on the street while I'm riding in the car. I wonder what kind of life they are living. When I see students, I wonder if they're having fun at school or whether school was hard for them today. I wonder what they're majoring in. It's fun to imagine them living a life that I can't ever experience or understand. When I see employees, I wonder what dreams they had and whether they're happy with their jobs right now. If they're happy, that's really great. When I see unemployed people, I often wonder about what kind of work their parents do. 


-I don't understand why he got a lot of hate for that in the first place

-I don't think he deserves to get all the hate, but I think he shouldn't have said that... Why would he wonder about unemployed people's parents' jobs?

-I feel sorry for idols because they can't say anything they want comfortably. He gets a lot of hate for saying that. People were commenting like, 'When I see a flop idol, I often wonder about what kind of work his parents do'...

-As a job seeker, it kinda hurts to hear that. But I didn't think much and used it as my motivation to look for jobs even harder. Honestly, when I see unemployed people hanging out, I just think to myself about how wealthy their families must beㅋㅋㅋ It must be the same for him. It's just that he did a mistake by saying his thoughts out loud in front of his fans. I don't think he meant any harm when he said that, though.

-As a non-fan and an unemployed person, I don't think he did anything wrong...

-I hope people would forget about this now that he apologized. I don't think he meant any harm when he said that. Besides, he already apologized. Do people even have the right to leave hate comments for him?

-Honestly, I don't even think he should apologize for that...

-I just feel like he was just saying his thoughts out loud... It just happened that he said it in front of his fans and some of them spread it widely on the Internet, causing him to get a lot of hate... It's really chaotic

-I don't think his remarks were even controversial...

-I read that post earlier and thought it wasn't a big deal... He acknowledged his mistakes and apologized anyway, it's fine.

trazy.com