Klook.com

Friday, May 12, 2023

,

Aespa sold over 1.5M copies of their 3rd mini album in the first week of release (per 18:10 KST)

 

 That makes them the girl group with the highest first-week sales

Congratulations, Aespa🎉🎉🎉🎉

theqoo

-Hul... Doesn't that make them the girl group with the highest first-week sales?
 ㄴYou're right. They broke Blackpink's record with 1.54 M copies.

-I'm really happy to see Aespa with their achievements... Congratulations~

-Does that make them the group with the highest sales in SM? Congratulations

-I just bought a copy at an offline store today!! Their album looks really prettyㅠㅠ

-Mine hasn't arrived yet... Congratulations, Aespa! You girls are the best!!

-I bought one too~!!! Let's go, Jjang-Aespa!!

-I hope they'll reach 2 M copies at this point...

-You guys have to check all of the tracks in this album, they're really good! Out of all albums they have released so far, this one is my favorite~~

-I bought a copy because I really like all of the tracks in this album...

-I'm not even surprised, Aespa's songs are really good...

-This album is literally a no-skip. I like all of the songs without any exceptions.

-I'm not a fan but I bought one too!! Congratulations!!

-I'm not a fan but I bought a copy!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jjang-Aespa's songs are really good...

-This album is a gem... I really enjoy all of their songs...

trazy.com