Klook.com

Friday, May 12, 2023

, ,

A family member of LE SSERAFIM's Huh Yunjin passed away

 Hello. This is Source Music Ent. 

We regret to inform you that LE SSERAFIM member Huh Yunjin will be unable to attend today's scheduled fan sign event due to a family member's passing. 

We kindly ask for warm comfort and consideration so that Huh Yunjin can have some time to mourn with her family. 

We offer our condolences for her loss. 

theqoo

-Isn't most of her family in the States?ㅠㅠㅠ Oh Goshㅠㅠㅠ

-Didn't she just perform in Music Bank a while ago? Hul...

-Does that mean she has to go to the States now? Oh Gosh... I hope she can overcome this...

-Hul... It must be so sudden... Considering that she was just doing a live broadcast a while ago...

-I think it's one of her family in South Korea. I'm sure the company would've mentioned it if she had to go to the States since she has to go to Japan for K-Con tomorrow...

-Hul? I don't think Yunjin even knew about this news...?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't imagine how difficult it must be for herㅠㅠ She must be really busy, especially since she's a celebrity...

-May they rest in peace... Yunjin-ah, be strong...

-Oh Gosh...ㅠㅠ I know really well how she feels right now because I've lost my loved one too... I hope she can overcome this...

-She's only 22 years old and yet she already lost a family member... It makes me worried even more since I'm the same age as her...

-Oh Gosh... She's a '01 liner, she's still really youngㅠㅠㅠ I hope she stays strongㅠㅠㅠ

-Is she going to the States now?

trazy.com